1. Time is fast running out for reservations at the Bavarian Inn. Our room block expires on April 1st. Don’t be an April Fool! After that date, the rooms reserved for us will be open to booking by the general public, and June is a popular month. We will also lose our special pricing on that date and rooms will be priced higher, if they are available. Book now — don’t lose out! The form for reservations is linked to on the Hotel and Other Accommodations page on the specialty website.
2. Don’t forget that premium lists are not being mailed out this year. You can view and download the premium list from the specialty website by using the button at the bottom of the Specialty Nuts and Bolts page, or by going to our show secretary, Arden Shaw’s website at specialtydogshows.com either directly or by several links on the specialty site, including on the aforementioned Specialty Nuts and Bolts page.
3. There is a new page — Meals & Menus — in the dropdown list below the Specialty Nuts and Bolts page, or by link directly from that page. There is a button at the bottom that will take you to the SDCA store for ordering, but the link will not be live until our meal prices are locked down, which should be April 4th. For now, read and let your mouths water!
4. Nothing new here at the moment, but remember to check the Important Deadlines page periodically, as new deadlines will be added when known.
5. It is not too late to donate trophies and have your donation and/or dedication appear in the catalog or in the coursing or LGRA premium lists. There are still trophies looking for donors! See our Trophy Donations page.
It’s getting close now — are you excited? We are!! See you there!